MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL SAWZALL M18FSZ-0
The Milwaukee M18 Fuel Reciprocating Saw is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest applications on the job site. This Saw delivers fast cuts, as it leverages a POWERSTATE brushless motor to provide users with 3,000 spm and 32mm (1.1/4") stroke length for fast material removal. The Milwaukee M18 Fuel Sawzall is designed to perform in demanding applications and is Milwaukee's most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A tool-free, wear-resistant blade change reduces downtime on the job, and an anti-corrosion blade clamp and metal reinforced battery rails provide long component life, standing up to tough jobsite conditions. The M18FSZ cordless reciprocating saw can be used with new for cutting through thick metals like angle iron, stainless steel, rebar and much more.FORCE
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 5x longer motor life and up to 30% faster cutting.
- Patented gear protecting clutch - extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by sudden blade lock-ups.
- Wear resistant lever actuated FIXTEC™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes.
- Metal reinforced battery connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life.
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting.
- Adjustable shoe for optimised use of saw blades.
- Integrated battery fuel gauge.
- Durable metal rafter hang hook for work space management and safety.
- Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies - the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software - which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite.
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries.
- Stroke length : 31.8 mm
- No load speed : 3,000 spm
- Adjustable shoe : Yes
- FIXTEC : Yes
- LED light : Yes
- Tool length : 434 mm
- Body Only Supplied Without Batteries or Charger
- Part Number M18FSZ-0